Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Okay

Okay,I know reading a book is a cheap hobby,really cheap. But lately since my mom cut my 'Uang Jajan Bulanan' I need to saving my money so I can survive. Lately I've been thinking that my hobby buying a book its kinda spendthrift.
Well in a month I can buy about 3-5 books and it cost more than 150 IDR. it such a big ammount for a student like me,
I was thinking on borrowing a book instead of buying it. But sometimes it's kinda hard to find my favorite book or the book I've been looking for. My School's library
only provide a textbook or a old book. I'm kinda missing my Junior High School Library, they provide a novel such a The Host,Twilight and many more. Surprised? Me too.

If only I could find some good library or rental book near Jakarta Barat T^T and I hate myself for not being a smart shopper.


p.s this is just random post
.

4 comments:

  1. Well...kalo ntar kamu udah gabung di BBI, jangan sungkan2 pinjem buku sama para member ya. Kita2 gak pelit kok minjemin buku, asal yg dipinjemin bisa jaganya aja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huaaaaa akhirnyaa punya temen buat minjem buku^^ terimakasih banyak :)

      Delete
  2. Btw...friend request ku di FB diaccept ya. Biar kamu bisa dimasukkin ke FBnya BBI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. udah ya kak. maaf kalau lama,jarang buka fb .

      Delete