Friday, June 28, 2013

June Book Haul!


Soon will be the end of June, I've to thanks for God for all this memories in June,  especially time I spent with my friends, yup, Today I received a report card and now I'm officially grade XI and majoring in IPA :). Thanks God for letting me having such a wonderful friends in grade X. And as expected as a book lovers, here's the June Book Haul :)

I got 9 books this Month, not such a huge amount but still I guess this is the first time I bought books more than 3-4books, and this is not one time purchase, I got this after 4 times visiting book store.

sorry for bad quality picture ._.v

1. Defiance by C.J. Redwine
5. Shiver by Maggie Stievfater (Got it from winning giveaway)
6. Matched by Ally Condie (Got it from winning giveaway)

and as you can see, most of the book is in English._. The only Indonesian book is Surat Panjang Tentang Jarak Kita Yang Jutaan Tahun Cahaya, lately I'm not really interested in Indonesian book even though I've list of Indonesian book I want to read, I prefer reading in English to improve my ability :p

and because today is first day of Summer Holiday (cielah gaya banget pake summer holiday) I really really want to watch............. MONSTER UNIVERSITY !!! YEAYYYY!!!! I'm such a biggest fans of all disney movies,and I can't wait to see my Sulley :3



No comments:

Post a Comment