Saturday, August 31, 2013

A to Z Survey


Whoop whoop, first let me say : Happy Saturday you guys!!! haft I rarely have time to blogging about book, even I read 1/2 book each month since my-back-to-school. Being a sophomore is kinda hard *sigh*.
But but but, I've just blog-walking and found this, and it's quite interesting for me because I was left alone in my home and had nothing to do in this weekend. Here's the survey!


Author you’ve read the most books from:

Cassandra Clare, maybe.

Best Sequel Ever:

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer.

Currently Reading:
Sever by Lauren DeStefano

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Milk! or mineral water

E-reader or Physical Book?

I’m definitely a physical book girl, I like the smell of new book. But lately I barely buy any book. Because I don't know when. But I've stop buying Indonesian book and buy Imported book. And lately I've been reading book in E-book version.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars. No doubt.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Divergent by Veronica Roth. 

Hidden Gem Book:

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Discovering Goodreads. I will never read much if I haven't found this heaven-on-earth yet.

Just Finished:

If He had been with Me by Laura Nowlin

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

Horror. No. No. NO!

Longest Book You’ve Read:

Breaking Dawn.


Major book hangover because of:

The Hunger Games. Even after I finished the last book I was still like imagining it.
Real or not real....

Number of Bookcases You Own:

1. Okay I like book back then in middle school and elementary. But I didn't bought much books back then. I started bough much book last year. Even my mom complaining me to save my money-_-

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Mockingjay. I've read this forth or sixth times I don't remember.

Preferred Place To Read:

BED!

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

"and if my Sea of Tranquility were real. It would be this place. Here-with him" - Sea of Tranquility
Don't ask why. I just simply love this.

Reading Regret:

I regret not having read Harry Potter when it came out. I only read The Goblet of Fire. I hate it when I was in elementary my brother always bought this book and I never read it. I grew up with Harry Potter. it just that I grew up with the movies, not the books.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
Nightshade series. The last book, Bloodrose has come out but I haven't buy it yet.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

The Hunger Games, Delirium trilogy and Jingga dan Senja (still wait for Jingga untuk Matahari)


Unapologetic Fangirl For:

All handsome fiction boy :3

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Allegiant ( Divergent #3) I guess you-know-why.

Worst Bookish Habit:

Read when eating and causing the book stained and not plastic-covering-my-book.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Menunggu by Dahlian & Robin Wijaya

Your latest book purchase:

Requiem by Lauren Oliver that cost rp.140.000 or about $14.00 and I have read it halfway from the ebook, kinda regret it.--"

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Insurgent. I remember reading it after I was home from holiday in Singapore and I read untill 2.am it was like " I'm going to sleep after finish this chapter.no this chapter. Okay one more and I'll sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment