Sunday, August 5, 2012

♥ 55 Reading Questions ♥




I'm just so tired write this one and kinda bored hahaha . here's it goes xD




1. Favorite childhood book?

  • Hans Christian Andersens' books , including The Little Mermaid and The Ugly Duckling 


2. What are you reading right now?


  • Hush Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick


3. What books do you have on request at the library?

  • None; the library at my school rarely provides the book I'm looking for. Mostly are only textbooks, magazines, and other books which are considered relevant for studies.


4. Bad book habit?

  • Buying book judge by it covers-_-


5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?

  • None.


6. Do you have an e-reader?

  • Well I have Blackberry which sometimes I used to read an e-book but i still prefer books


7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?

  • One book at a time; just because my brain isn't too cooperative when I read more than one book at a time. I tried it once and I kind of mixed up the plot and characters between the two books. Absolutely messy.


8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?

  • a bit,because I just started this blog a month ago ;D and after decided to blogging I bought much book than before xD



9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)?




10. Favorite book you’ve read this year.

  • Divergent! and Pandemonium!! Totally worth to read. and some more

11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
  • Sometimes; when a book gets a lot of attention, it draws my curiosity and makes me want to read it - even though it's out of my comfort zone.


12. What is your reading comfort zone?

  • Romance,Young adult, Dystopia and Fiction - Fantasy


13. Can you read on the bus?

  • Nope,its distracting me.


14. Favorite place to read?


15. What is your policy on book lending?

  • I'm actually not that strict about book lending, as long as the book comes back to me and still in a good condition.


16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
  • sometimes , only if i found quite interesting quotes .


17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
  • No


18. Not even with text books?
  • Text books? Not only write, I even draw on them.


19. What is your favourite language to read in?
  • I like reading in Bahasa because it the most language i know haha , but lately I really do like reading in English its more interesting and help me to improve my grammar and vocabulary .


20. What makes you love a book?
  • I like imagining married the fictional character .__.


21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
  • I rarely recommend a book to anyone; because I always think that not everyone has the same reading preferences as I do.


22. Favorite genre?
  • Young adult.romance,dystopia , fantasy,fiction


23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)?
  • Memoirs/Biography.


24. Favourite biography?
  • Maybe Justin Bieber : First step to forever

25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
  • Yes!!! I like reading it because it helps me to be a better person than I'm before.


26. Favourite cookbook?
  • Hmmm...anything contain cake and cupcakes ;D


27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?



28. Favorite reading snack?

  • Oishi Pillow rasa Ubi and some hot milk chocolate


29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience ?

  • so far there's no


30. How often do you agree with critics about a book?

  • Sometimes?


31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?


  • Sometimes I fell bad,but I've to tell the truth , right ?

32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?

  • Korean and German since I'm learning this on my school


33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?

  • Chime by Franny Billingsey

34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?

  • There's one book that have been most reading in the world but I'm to ashamed to tell since it's not compatible for my age .__.V


35. Favorite Poet?

  • How do I love thee by Elizabeth Barrett Browning


36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
  • I don't borrow books from the library.


37. How often have you returned books to the library unread?
  • Never, I think. Why would I borrow the book if I didn't read it?


38. Favorite fictional character?
  • Recently been in love with Tobias Eaton from Divergent. ♥♥

39. Favourite fictional villain?

  • Mr. Voldie ;3
  • Voldemort from Harry Potter, wheres your nose,Voldi? ;p

40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
  • I would, of course, choose a book which is not heavy. I don't really mind the genre or anything, as long as it's easy to bring.


41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
  • I can't remember because even I'm gone without brings book,I will buy books :D


42. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
  • Chime by Franny Billingsey , how many times I've mentioned this book??

43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
  • People talking to me while I'm reading and sometimes music haha


44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?



  • The Hunger Games! Just because I love Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson.


45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
  • So far, I can't remember


46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?

  • Since I'm still student, I guess it around 150.000-200.000 IDR


47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?

  • Sometimes... I need to know what happen next #lol


48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?

  • If I stop reading half-way, it would mean the book is too boring, I don't understand what the story is trying to say, too difficult for my brain to digest, or I feel that it's just plain useless for me to continue.


49. Do you like to keep your books organized?

  • Yes.


50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
  • I mostly keep them - especially the ones I love, but I would sell some as well when I think it's time to say goodbye (because my bookshelves can't keep any more books).


51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?
  • Horror/Thriller.

52. Name a book that made you angry.
  • its CHIME BY FRANNY BILLINGSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?



  • Divergent , Actually at first I think this book really copying The Hunger Games,then I bought this and read this and fall in love with this and the others is I For You ,the reason I dont bought this book at first because the name of the character, 'Surya' then i read some review and bought this , Im quite narrow-minded sometimes-_-

54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t?

  • *try to remembering* 

55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?

  • nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment