Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Review : Nightshade

Tittle: Nightshade (#1)
Author: Andrea Cremer
Publisher: Speak
454 pages

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers.

 But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?


Meet Calla Tor. She’s a total bad-ass. She’s alpha of her werwolf pack,Nightshade. Assigned by the Keepers to guard sacred locations. She has a destined mate, equal Bane's alpha Ren Laroche who assigned by the Keepers to guard sacred locations. One day, after graduating Mountain School, they will join together to create a new pack that will continue their guardian work. Life for Calla is definite and predetermined.
"This is where I belong. I've always know my path. Now I have to walk it."

Until one day, when she, on impulse, saves a hiker, Shay, in the mountains who turns out to be much more than meets the eye– although what does meet the eye right out isn’t disappointing: Shay is as handsome as Ren and a whole lot sweeter.With the addition of him into her life, everything changes. 
" He's not as confident as he puts on--especially when it comes to you"
"They found each other and they're happy. What if I've found happiness that I have to leave behind?"

Suddenly, Calla has to question the things she always thought were right and try to figure out how to exactly to do what is.


................................
First, I'm so glad i could finish this book before the end of the month!!!!! You know I've been very busy and rarely read a book.Second, I couldn't say anymore about this book,YOU SHOULD REALLY READ THIS!! You may hate the love-triangle but this book worth to read.Even though,sometimes I hate Calla for being so not strictly about her heart but she is really an good alpha. And I can't choose either I'm on Ren or Shay Team! They both give me a goose-bumps!
so 4 out of 5 star for NIGHTSHADE *burn the book* #eh

No comments:

Post a Comment